Photo of my poems' book

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WHAT LINKS THE HEART

O! Hey my thought flies somewhere,
...Where where can you tell me where?
With you dear mate let me share-
...Its to the place which is free of care!

While standing in the top of my place,
...I met you with a castle in my heart
Then I lost my thoughts in your loving face,
...For our mutual love, that gave a start!

I waited for you and watched for your feet,
...And trusted full that you're playing fair;
I gave you my hand with a beating heart-
...You pressed gently strengthening our affair!

Dont imagine too much dear,
...If you want to hear, just come near!
To tell you the secret, for nobody I fear;
...Soon, you'll know the cause for my cheer.

Though you think I am out of my way,
...It is love not between a lad and lass;
Between a soul and God, I'll say
...For, the later stays and the former will pass!

-Sumazla.

2 comments:

  1. sumazla,very nice poem,these lines really touched my heart,
    Dont imagine too much dear,
    ...If you want to hear, just come near!
    To tell you the secret, for nobody I fear;
    ...Soon, you'll know the cause for my cheer.

    ReplyDelete