Photo of my poems' book

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A STERLING GYPSY STAR

O! my little thing, a little big star
....I want to come there and caress you,
If the determination is firm, what can be the bar?
....Soon I shall be swimming in the vast sky blue.

You are here one day, and there another,
....No stable life like wordly joy.
Even then, I need not bother
....For you are charming like a tiny toy.

I shall come to thee though you are far,
....To have a close look at your enchanting face
Your keen devotees, you know, we are-
So we need not worry even for the sorrowful days.

Nothing can stop my progress upwards
....As I know well to rule over me
What though, if I slip downwards
....I will not fail to see thee.

I am advancing up, up and above
....To reach you, my dear gypsy star.
Can anybody count my love?
....I shall come to thee, though you are far.

Don't hide your face, behind the cloudy sky
....And be afraid of the bright noon sun.
I shall protect you all the way by
....And shoot your enemies with my gun.

-Sumazla

1 comment:

  1. so sweet the poem.. especially the last two stanzas... :-) I love them...

    I am now advancing no no no
    moving backwards into your poem book to read the poems from the heart of my sumazla sister... :-)

    ReplyDelete