Photo of my poems' book

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

REAL JOY

I counted my days with fear and tear
And filled with the sorrow that I couldn't bear.

My tears covered my eyes and mind
Yet no satisfaction of any kind.

Happiness, I wanted to acquire or borrow
So, I tried to connect my joy and sorrow.

With the unbreakable dreamful strings
But I burdened my heart with unwanted things.

I got everything food and dress
And made sincere prayers to bless.

Some valuable seeds, I asked God to sow.
Joy, it would give as fruits I know.

I cleared away all the weeds,
And with bliss, I nourished the seeds.

The fruits were tastier than ever before
So, I ate them more and more.

Now the tears did lessen my burden
For they, are not tears, but showers on my garden.

-Sumazla.

2 comments:

  1. suhaina,very nice.any one can understand this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you akka, you are the only person, commenting on my english poems. i think others dont have time to go through all these.
    Suhaina

    ReplyDelete