Photo of my poems' book

Sunday, February 15, 2009

MY DREAM

A hand shook my shoulder with love;
It is kind and is soft as a dove.

I turned my face and smiled,
My happiness could not be filed.

I wanted to have a look at him,
I couldn't see clearly as it was dim.

He had two wings on his back,
He had better knowledge which I lack.

Taking me in his arms,
He did cross many a farms.

He embraced me by my hip,
And flew and flew without a slip.

I cannot tell you what happened then,
For he flew over a dark den.

He passed a valley and a stream,
But everything was only a dream.

When I woke up the next day,
I shared this news with gay.

Everybody mocked me,
Telling that he was my 'would be'

I could not consider him as an angel alone,
My cries for him changed my voice and tone.

Though only for a while, he played his part,
That thought in my heart stands apart.

-Sumazla

5 comments:

  1. hai asiya suhaina,
    your old poem book looks very nice ,old is gold..poem also an excellent dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you akkaa for your first comment.
    -Ashya Suhaina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi suhaina
    very nice poem.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice poem.super suhaina
    menaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you friends, i will update it when ever i have time.

    ReplyDelete